I'm Exhausted but JEHOVAH-JIREH

The last two nights have been extremely tiring. The last two years for that matter. It just feels like...WOW! I'm so tired that I forgot what I was typing...that's a first.

You see Josiah, our eight month old is teething. And since we have been in limbo for a few months, we have been all over the place. The last two nights we have been all sharing one room. It has actually gone rather well, considering all of the variables.

I guess my point is, that life is hard sometimes. We are tired. We don't have a place of our own. We have been wondering what we should do...and can do, for work. We have been wondering what to do with so many parts of our lives. But God is providing.

We have our friend Mike who has given us a roof over our heads for a couple of months while we figure it out. He is a single guy who is now roomies with a family of four.

We just went to LA to meet up with my friend Don about some work, which went very well. And he and his family, by the way, were an incredible encouragement. They are awesome people.

Then, we needed a place to stay for the night, and wanted to see my friend Mike and his family. So we called him up and just crashed his place while they were gone. Only to find out in the morning that he had an orientation for our new jobs with him planned for us in the morning.

We have sent out a letter this week that we believe God is going to do amazing things with. However, we must remember that it is His plan. Sometimes His way comes out of a place that we would, or sometimes couldn't even imagine. But all the while, He provides. He takes such good care of us...always!! In His way.

I guess I'm just saying that I am so thankful for my limbo today. God is good. Jehovah-Jireh.

Comments

Popular Posts